1. The personal data controller pursuant to art. 4 point 7 of regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR“) is GOU group, s.r.o., with the registered ID number: 261 21 913, and VAT ID number: CZ261 21 913 with its registered address at Švědská 1010/15, 150 00 Prague 5 – Smíchov, Czechia, registered on 19.10.1999 in the Commercial Register with the Municipal Court in Prague, Czechia, section C, insert 72025 (hereinafter referred to as the “administrator“).
2. The administrator’s contact details are:
- Mailing address: Švédská 1010/15, 150 00 Praha 5 – Smíchov, Czechia,
- E-mail: email@example.com,
- Phone: +420 775 198 765.
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors, specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this individual.
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this website, including the source of recommendations, the duration of the visit, the pages viewed and the step-by-step movement of the website;
- information such as the email address you enter when registering on our website;
- information that you provide when filling out online forms on our website, such as your first name, last name, type of activity, position, etc.;
- information such as your name and email address that you enter when you subscribe to our email services and/or newsletters;
- information that you provide when using the services on our website;
- information obtained when you use our website, including when, how often and under what conditions you use it;
- information related to your purchase, services used or transactions that you make through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address and information about your bank details;
- informace obsažené v jakékoliv komunikaci, kterou nám pošlete e-mailem nebo přes webové stránky, včetně samotného obsahu a metadat;
- any other personal data that you send to us.
Before you disclose personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to disclose and process that personal information in accordance with this policy.
The personal data provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- managing our website and business;
- setting up our website for you;
- enabling you to use the services available on our website;
- sending goods purchased through our website;
- provision of services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices, payment reminders and collection of payments;
- sending non-commercial and commercial messages;
- sending specially requested notifications by email;
- sending you our newsletters by email if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need it);
- sending you marketing messages related to our business or carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you have given your explicit consent to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need marketing messages);
- providing statistical information about our users to third parties (however, these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user based on this information);
- to process requests and complaints submitted by you or otherwise related to you in connection with our website;
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- other uses.
If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will disclose and use it in accordance with the license that you provide to us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our site and may be changed by means of privacy controls on this site.
Without your explicit consent, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing on their part or to any other third party.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurance companies, professional consultants, agents, contractors or subcontractors if reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (i.e. our subsidiaries, our main holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
- establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to the supplier or buyer (or potential supplier or buyer) of any products or services that we sell, provide or order (or are considering selling, providing or ordering); and
- to any person from whom, in our reasonable opinion, a court or other competent authority may require the disclosure of such personal data and where, in our opinion, such a court or authority could order the disclosure of such personal data.
S výjimkou případů uvedených v těchto zásadách nebudeme vaše osobní údaje třetím stranám poskytovat.
1. The data we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate so that we can use it in accordance with this policy.
2. The data we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. The personal data that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be accessible worldwide via the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
4. You expressly consent to the transfer of the personal data described in this section 5.
1. This section 6 sets out data retention policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the storage and deletion of personal data.
2. Personal data that we process for any purpose cannot be stored for longer than is necessary for this purpose.
3. Without prejudice to Article 6.2., we delete personal data that fall under the following categories from the date and time specified below:
- personal data will be deleted at the end of the calendar year; and
- within two calendar years.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or future litigation; and
- establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We store all personal data provided by you on our secure servers (password protected and firewall protected).
3. All electronic financial transactions entered through our website will be encrypted.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently uncertain, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password that you use to access our site; we will not ask you for a password (except when you log in to our site).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or via private messages on our website.
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. The provision of such information will depend on the following:
- payment of a fee of 999 CZK; and
- presentation of an appropriate identity document (for this purpose, we usually accept a photocopy of your passport, notarized, and the original invoice for services, where your current address is indicated).
To the extent permitted by law, we may refuse to provide the personal data requested by you.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you either give explicit consent in advance to how we use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we offer you the opportunity to opt out of using your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and detailed information about them. We do not control the privacy policies and practices of third parties and are not responsible for them.
Please let us know if your personal information that we have needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the reasons for their use are listed below:
- On our website, we use Google Analytics and Adwords to recognize the computer and when the user visits the website / track the user’s movement on our website / improve the usability of the website / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / website settings for each user / targeted advertising, according to the individual interests of specific users;
2. Most browsers allow you to opt out of cookies – for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by changing the cookie processing settings that are available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and then “Advanced”.;
- in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, then select “Use custom history settings” from the drop-down menu and uncheck “accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies in the “Personalization and Control” menu, where you click on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content Settings”, and then in the “Cookies” section, select “Prohibit sites from installing any data”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you have to delete cookies manually (instructions on how to do this can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then select “Use Custom Settings history”, click “Show cookies”, and then click “Delete all cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies in the “personalization and control” menu, where you click “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browser data” and select “delete cookies and other site data and extensions” before clicking “Clear browser data”.
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.